Sunday, May 24, 2009

Project Ten Pan Update

Laura's Project Ten Pan has somehow lately changed to be called Ten Pan Challenge. I just thought that was funny. But anyways..onto the update.


IM ALMOST THERE






I've finished 8 products so far. Which is good because I need to do some makeup shopping before camp!! [waterproof]


MAC Moisturelush Cream- I was sad to finish this. But it was so amazing. Im not repurchasing because I have my ponds moisturizer...but it was loved hhehe.

Burts Bees Lip Shimmer-I half broke this and half finished it, but i can just say Im glad to be done with it. It looked kinda wierd on my lips..but I used to love it lol

Rimmel Eye Magnifier- THIS MASCARA ROCKS. I was sad to admit it was gone; but I had to do it. hah. It holds a curl like heaven and its really worth every penny.

Too Faced Lash Injection- YESS; finally gone!! I HATE THIS. It was sample size so it was easy to finish

MAC Brow set-It still has a little bit of product but its too mushy together and dirty so its not working too well. Oh well its pretty much gone anyways. I need another one

Chanel Inmitable- I had already finished this prior to project ten pan..but I kept it God knows why. oh well; im a cheater [:

Revlon Liquid Liner- I have like 5 of these..hhaah good thing one finally went. I just finished this last night while perfecting my winged liner

Estee Lauder Mascara- Ehh I got this in a sample kit. Its not too great...just...ehh.


Have any of yall finished up anything. Leave me comments/love.

BTW. I put up my contest video [:

No comments:

tracker