Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beauty Tag [:

So i was reading kelseys blog [kelseyr2] and i saw she did a tag. and she tagged anyone; and i decided it might be fun!! [:

What's your favourite make up look?
I would have to say a really contoured eyeball [: i dont have much of a crease and im always jealous of people that do.

Do you have a beauty vice?
i dont know what that means?

What part of your body do you love?
I like my eyes or my lips. My eyes are a light grey blue and my bottom lip is wayy fuller than my top lip, but somehow i love it.

Who is your beauty icon?
I honestly dont have one. I dont really look up to anyone when it comes to makeup, but im sure that will change as i grow and find my niche

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
a peach blush. mmmhmm. or like kelsey said, eyeliner. i love really smoked out eyeliner

How do you look after your skin?
my routine is ALL over the place. I really need to get back into a set one, because im being mean to my skin right now

What is your signature scent?
i used to wear miss dior cherie all the time..but now i dont anymore :/

What are your hair care secrets?
lemons=lighter hair. ive never dyed my hair lol

How do you pamper yourself?
diy facials and scrubs! [:

What is your beauty pet peeve?
when people contour all the way to the lips and dont blend. AHH it kills me.

What would your desert island must haves be?
SUNSCREEN. im fair skinned.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
not really. just; practice makes perfect. and find something your really good at, and make it your own.

I TAG: EVERYONE. i really wanna see yalls answers, you can either do it in the comments below, or do it in your own blog. let me know if you did it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Dior Cherie is indeed my favourite too! (: x

-Amber.

bangitslauren said...

im going to do this tag :)

i have to contour my crease too, i'm so jealous of like makeupbytiffanyd i love her eyes. haha.

caroline said...

What's your favourite make up look?

Probably like a burnt orange look or red, white, and blue Fourth of July look.

Do you have a beauty vice?
I'm not sure what that means either.

What part of your body do you love?

I like my eyes a lot because they are a deep brown and if I wear eye shadow they pop (in a good way.)

Who is your beauty icon?

I don't really think I have one...maybe Selena Gomez,but I wouldn't say I just kind of like her hair.

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?

Lip stick or lip gloss that make your lips look all plump and rich (in a good way.)

How do you look after your skin?

I wash my face with this special organic face wash each day. I wear organic ALBA Botanica mousterizer (which again I spelled wrong) and if a zit pops up instead of popping it I use thi sthing from a place called Nu Skin.

What is your signature scent?

I like Light Blue by D&G, Madmeouselle (spelled wrong) by Chanel (probably spelled wrong too,)Code by Armani, Freychi (totally spelled wrong)by Chanel (probably spelled wrong)Flower Bomb By: Victor and Ralph

What are your haircare secrets?

I use organic hair products, I try to no tuse heat at all even to curl or straighten, I also try to use hairspray only if necasery (spelled wrong) and sometimes put some vinegar in while washing my hair.

How do you pamper yourself?

Get a mani and a spa pedi and a face scrub.

What is your beauty pet peeve?

For hair it is when your hairspray from last night makes your hair look creepy while straightened. For face it is when too many zits pop up. For the others it is probably smeared lipstick.

What would your desert island must haves be?

Sunscreen and lip balm.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?

Not really just try new things.

tracker