Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Favorite Acne Treatment?


COMPARED BY LASHBLAST




Acne Spot Treatment with ACNOSTAT. And that is ACNOSTAT with a tm. This product is by Patricia Wexler.

This is a review, it has not been requested by anyone, but I still wanted to let yall know what you think. Ill be using the same review criteria.


-NAME: Acne Spot Treatment with ACNOSTAT.



-WHAT IS THIS: This is a dermatologist created acne treatment, with 10% benzoyl peroxide [thats a lot!] Its for acne and breakouts, and its supposed to make acne disappear.



-CLAIM:
"A targeted emergency acne treatment that makes blemishes as short-lived and invisible as possible.
Domestic.
Fast-acting treatment
Penetrates pores to kill acne-causing bacteria
+ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide (Maximum Strength)"


-WHERE CAN I FIND THIS: I bought mine at Bath and Body Works with a coupon. You can also get it on the bath and body works website.


-HOW MUCH: 15 dollars of .35 fl oz


-WHAT DO I THINK: Ok, so here is the actual review part. I really really love this product. But like anything, it has good sides and bad sides.
GOOD: It definitely reduces your blemishes and acne. It only takes about a day or so to reduce a blemish. I felt a blemish coming on and i put it on the upcoming blemish; and it stopped that blemish from growing even more.
BAD: It dried out my skin horribly! But to its defense, I wasnt using a moisturizer the first couple days i used this. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide, so that is bound to dry out your skin. Another thing; it is a very thick cream, and it sort of leaves a white circle in the area you applied it if you dont blend it out well enough. So I dont like to use this before makeup.



-STARS OUT OF FIVE: 4/5

No comments:

tracker