Friday, October 17, 2008

Brushes Im Loving!







This is my EcoTools foundation brush. I love this brush because; one, its good to the environment. Two is applys wonderfully, and its not streaky at all. Three, ITS CHEAP. [: Four, its so easy to use. I got this brush at walgreens.




Essence of Beauty-Smokey Wide Brush.
I also got this brush at walgreens. Its fairly inexpensive, and its amazing. This brush is double sided, although I mainly use the creasing side. The wider side is a little too big for my eye.





I want to share with you my favorite brushes, and the ones ive been using a lot of lately.




Then I have my ELF eyeshadow brush and my lip defining brush. I already did a more in-depth review on these in a previous post, but to sum it up, they are 1$ and I love them!





Here is my Guerlain kabuki style brush. I love the coverage this blush gives, and it has a little dip in the middle, which is perfect for defining the cheek. Plus the handle is super cute too! You can get this at Sephora or any department store, although I got mine overseas. Im not sure, but they may have already discontinued this brush ]:


Thanks for reading! And be sure to keep a look out on any more reviews on my youtube channel-makeupblogger

No comments:

tracker