Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hair Accessory Collection

Requested by Riotgirl60.
I decided not to do a video on this because my hair accessories aren't anything special. I usually dont do anything with my hair.

Enjoy.



Ok this is an overview; nothing that great.



Hard headbands for practice. I always break these; I go through about 10 every month. lol.


Colorful hairties. I usually dont care if I match.



A green bow. I LOVE wearing bows. It even has a hair tie on the end so its really easy to wear.


Rollers; have I ever worn these? I don't think so lol.



BOWS



BOWS


BOWS; did I mention that I like to wear bows?


Bobby Pins, a must for everyone.



Clips for straightening my hair.


And just a bunch of extra crap. [:


Stretchy head bands for games.

Hope you were entertained? [:

No comments:

tracker