Sunday, November 23, 2008

FOTD








Todays face I wore on a sunday. On Sundays I like to use products that I normally don't use during the week. I skipped on the concealer today [: yay. I also skipped on my UDPP and used a concealer that I never usually use as an eye base. Im trying to use up products I bought, but I ended up not liking.
My hair is blehhh today, forgive me, Im just headed off to Ulta to buy more needless makeup [:
But I did make a list, so im somewhat in control.
As another side note: I really hate the great lash mascara, but again, Im trying to use it up on days that I just need a little color on the lashes


FACE
-Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer
-Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
-NYX Blush in Mauve

EYES
-MAC Powerpoint in Engraved
-Great Lash Mascara
-CG Invisible Concealer as base
-Revlon Soft On The Eyes Pallete in Whisper Sweet Neutrals.
-MAC Fix+

LIPS
-YSL Lip Twins Duo
-Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm


I have minimal product on my face. [:

No comments:

tracker