Monday, January 3, 2011

OOTD: Shopping!

Today I went shopping with my mom, sister, and grandparents. Then later my boyfriend met up at the mall.
My sister and mom had a appointment at the apple store...which was a ZOO! when I walked in everyone had a pissed off look on their face from waiting.

I then proceeded to James Avery to pick up my charm bracelet which had a charm attached...maybe Ill do another post on it.
The best part about that was that it was free!!

Heres the outfit!


COAT-Forever21
SHIRT-Forever21
CORDUROY PANTS-Zara
BOOTS-Charlotte Russe
excuse the mess in the backround!! hahah

JEWELRY:

WATCH-Swatch White Full-Blooded
BRACELET-Saks Brand
RING-Coach



PURSE: Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock L'il Shifty in Wild Mushroom

This is new...I'm going to do a whats in my purse blogpost about it once I use it more.


xx
Claire

(dont forget to leave any comments!! I love reading them)

No comments:

tracker